Saturday, November 21, 2015

Student Spotlight #10: Lycee Ouzoud (Morocco)

Khadija

My name is Khadija Assou and I am 15 years old. 

I speak Arabic, Tamazight and English. In my family I have two older brothers, Youness and Mouhamed. They live in Azilal with me. I also have my parents Malika and Brahim.

Three words I would use to describe me are happy, crazy and generous

In my free time I like to read books and play video games. My favorite video games are driving games that I play on my computer. I also like to listen to a lot of music, like classical music and jazz. Some of my favorite musicians are Chris Brown and Eminem. 

My favorite book is Treasure Island. I like to eat pizza. In Morocco we put fish on our pizza sometimes. I also like chicken pizza, and of course couscous. 

My favorite thing about this year is my English classes and my chance to improve my English.

I think Americans should try to learn our language and about our culture. They will see that in Morocco people are generous and kind and fun to visit. In Morocco we have a magical nature. 




No comments:

Post a Comment