Saturday, May 7, 2016

Student Spotlight #29: Lycee Ouzoud (Morocco)

Leila

Hi! My name is Leila ElQably. I am 16 years old. I speak Arabic, French, English and Tamazight.

I live in Azilal with my family. My family is big and generous! I am the baby of the family, I have 1 brother and 4 sisters. My mom stays at home and my father is home too because he is retired. 

Three words to describe me would be friendly, stubborn, and competive. 

In my free time I like to listen to music, especially classical music. I like to dance with my friends. I cook with my mom, watch TV, play sports (especially handball) and read a lot of books.  I love Moroccan food like meat and vegetable tajine. 

One very sad thing happened this year. My friend was ill. I spent a lot of time with her and visited her a lot. In Morocco we spend a lot of time together as friends, especially when someone is sick. 

I am happy American people want to learn about Moroccan language, food and culture! 

1 comment:

  1. It is so nice and important to spend time together. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete