Saturday, December 12, 2015

Student Spotlight #15: Lycee Ouzoud (Morocco)

Mohammed

My name is Mohammed Lamani. I am 15 years old and I was born in Azilal, Morocco. I speak Arabic, Berber (Tamazight) and English.

Three words that describe me are happy, generous, and smiley

In Azilal I have two older sisters and one younger brother. My mother is a housewife and my father is a merchant. He owns a hanut where he sells food and snacks. 

In my free time I like surfing the web on sites like Facebook and blogs. I also like soccer and playing soccer computer games. My favorite singer is Mohambi and my favorite food is couscous and pizza. The Quran is my favorite book. 

The best thing that happened this year is when I played soccer with my class team and we won the school cup! I was so happy to be a champion. 

I think Americans should know that the Moroccan people are gentle, generous and kind, especially here in Azilal. Also we have magical views like our Ouzoud waterfall and beautiful Bin El Ouidane lake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment