Friday, February 19, 2016

Student Spotlight #25: Elkins Pointe Middle School (USA)

A'sharia

Hi, my name is A'sharia James and I am 12 years old. I was born in a city called Akron, Ohio. I speak English, Swahili, and Spanish. My mom is a hair stylist and my dad is a barber. I want to be a hair stylist when I grow up because I love doing hair.

I like to eat almost any kind of candy, and like all things that are sweet. I like to hang out with my friends and watch movie. Three words that describe me are fun, smart, and creative. On the weekends I usually study and watch television with my friends. I really like using my phone, and hanging out with my friends and family. My favorite songs are "Brand new me", "titanium", "listen" and "amnesia". My favorite movies are Madea movies, Rio, Hotel Transylvania 2, and the Faults in our Stars. I enjoy playing the guitar, as well as the keyboard. However, my musical talent would be singing. One of my favorite memories from this year is when I helped my friend with her art project.

Some places I would like to travel to are Brazil, Peru, Dominican Republic, and Morocco. I would like to know what types of candy they have in Morocco.

No comments:

Post a Comment