Friday, February 19, 2016

Student Spotlight #26: Elkins Pointe Middle School (USA)

Daniel B.

My name is Daniel Burge. I am 12 years old and I was born in New York. I speak English and I am learning Japanese.

I have two sisters, Hanna and Emma, and one brother named Alec. My mom is Japanese and my dad is American, so I am half Japanese and Half American.

I like to go outside and play basketball or soccer with my friends. I also like to play video games. My favorite movie is Star Wars, and I want to be a doctor when I grow up because my parents said so. One day I would like to travel to Asia.

One of my favorite memories from this year is today because it is snowing! It usually does not snow a lot in the area where I live.

Some things I would like to tell you about America is that is doesn't snow a lot in the south. We eat a lot of fast food. We spend 1/3 of our governments money on the military, and a lot of people are always complaining about something.

I am interested in learning about what Moroccans do as a hobby, and what their lifestyle is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment