Saturday, February 20, 2016

Student Spotlight #28 : Lycee Ouzoud (Morocco)

Hassna

My name is Hassna Waali. I am 15 years old. 

I have one sister and one brother who live with me and my mother in Azilal. I am the oldest. My father works in a nearby city as a waiter. 

I am a student in Abmsira High School. I speak Tamazigh, Arabic, French, and English.

Three words that describe me would be brave, beautiful and confident. 

I love to cook! My favorite things to cook are pizza and couscous. My mother taught me how to make these. I also love to play basketball. I play on the basketball team at my high school. 

Azilal is a beautiful city, it is small and clean. In my opinion we have a lot of places that tourists want to enjoy such as Ouzoud waterfalls and Bin El Ouidane lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment