Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Student Spotlight #16 : Lycee Ouzoud (Morocco)

Khawla

Hi guys, my name is Khawla. I'm happy to talk with you! I am 15 years old and I speak a lot of languages like Arabic, French, English and Berber (Tamazight). 

I live in a small town with a friendly family, including my parents and my two sisters. They are my role models in my life and I take some of my qualities from them. I'm funny like my father's sense of humor, and sometimes I am serious like my mother. I am optimistic like my sister. 

I have a lot of hobbies! For example I like to go cycling on Sundays. There is a beautiful forest near my house where I can go with my bicycle. I like cycling because it is fun and healthy! I also like to watch movies on Friday nights. I recently watched the Hunger Games and Mission Impossible

I love it when my mother makes cupcakes for holidays for our family. Cupcakes are not common in Morocco and my mother makes delicious ones! I like Moroccan music, especially Mohammed Rouicha. I also really like acting. It is fun to act in the shows our Access program puts on for Azilal. My favorite actor in Morocco is named Mohammed El Jam.  I like to listen to and play the drums but there are no drums in Azilal! 

I want to say to American students that you are welcome any time in Azilal! We are friendly people and we are excited to meet you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment