Saturday, January 16, 2016

Student Spotlight #18: Elkins Pointe Middle School (USA)

Lauren

Hi. My name is Lauren Michaels. I am 12 years old and I was born in Boston, Massachusetts. I speak English, and I am learning how to speak Spanish. I have a brother, two sisters, and my parents are from NYC (New York City).

I like to dance, read, sing, and do gymnastics. I also like play softball and watch American football. I like listening to pop music, and my favorite book series is Harry Potter.

One of my favorite memories from 2015 was when I went to summer camp for a week with my friends. We went swimming in the lake and had a lot of fun.

These are a few other things I would like to tell you about myself. My my favorite movies is The Hunger Games. I like competing in sports. I sing in the chorus at school. I can play the violin. My favorite colors are purple and light blue. My favorite holidays are Christmas and Thanksgiving. I have a dog. I love to go to the beach and theme parks in the summer. My best subjects in school are Spanish and Social Studies.

Something Moroccans should know America is that we are very modern and have advanced technology. There are fifty states in the USA, and I like in Georgia which was one of the original thirteen colonies.

I would like to know what your school is like, if your country is modern, what your culture is like, and what are your favorite foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment