Saturday, January 16, 2016

Student Spotlight #19: Lycee Ouzoud (Morocco)

Nourdine

My name is Nourdine El Hamany. I am 16 years old. I speak Arabic, Amazight, English, and French.

I live with my parents and two brothers, Younes and Zakaria. 

I am honest, optimistic, and (a little bit) hardworking

My favorite sports are swimming (in the Azilal pool and the rivers near my house) and soccer. I like to listen to hip hop and reggae music. 

A great memory from this year is a holiday we spent in Bin El Ouidane. I built a campsite with my schoolmates Adam and Amine. We went swimming, and we caught fish that we cooked for dinner. We spent two days there during the summer. 

Something I want Americans to learn about Morocco is that Moroccans live all the way from Tangiers in the north down to La Guera in the Sahara. Also, a nice tourist from China once told me that Moroccans speak all the world's languages just like natives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment