Saturday, January 23, 2016

Student Spotlight #22: Lycee Ouzoud (Morocco)

Salah Eddine

Hello, my name is Salah Eddine Ait Chitache. I'm 16 years old and I speak Arabic, English, French, Amazigh and a little Spanish. I live with my family here in Azilal. I have 2 brothers, 3 sisters, my father and my mother. I love them so much. They are friendly, kind, and sociable like me. I' m serious, hard-working, friendly, sociable and ambitious. 

My favorite sports are football, basketball, and tennis. I have also practiced karate since 2009 and now I have a brown belt. For hobbies, I usually play chess in the evening with my friends. It has helped me a lot and I have a much better memory now for all the different moves and strategies. I love math and physics, especially space. I have a love of science. I always entertain myself reading science information and thinking and searching for solutions of mathmatic problems and theories. I love space especially and my favorite astronauts are the brothers Kelly- Scott Kelly and Mark Kelly. My dream is to work one day for NASA, inshallah

My favorite song is called Sugar and one of my favorite artists is Chris Brown. I also like theater and films. My favorite films are Dirty Harry with Clint Eastwood and Dances With Wolves with Kevin Costner. As for food, I hate fast food and I like everything that is symbolic of Moroccan culture like couscous and tagine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment