Saturday, January 16, 2016

Student Spotlight #17: Elkins Pointe Middle School (USA)

Daniel

Hello. My name is Daniel Acosta. I am 13 years old and I was born in Budapest, Hungary in Europe. I speak Spanish, Hungarian, and English.

My family lives in many places around the world like Hungary, Colombia, Spain, Poland, Ukraine, Canada, Australia, United States, and Indonesia.

My favorite sports are soccer (football), and martial arts.I would say that three words that describe me would be smart, brave, and athletic. My favorite things to eat are steak, kebab, and hamburgers. I like to listen to all kinds of music. I have traveled a lot in my life and I love doing it.

One of my favorite memories from this year was Summer break and holidays like Thanksgiving, and Halloween.

Something Moroccans should know about America is that there are people from all over the world here in the United States. I am interested in knowing what traditions, food, sports, and hobbies Moroccans have.

No comments:

Post a Comment