Saturday, November 7, 2015

Student Spotlight #1 - Elkins Pointe Middle School (USA)

Katie

My name is Katie White. I am thirteen years old and I was born in Atlanta, GA, USA. I speak English and partly Spanish.

Some things I would like to tell you about my family are that there are five people and we love big family dinners. Three words that describe me are fun, smart, and energetic.

Some of my favorite hobbies are cheerleading and tumbling. My favorite sport is cheerleading. My favorite music is country music. My favorite book is The Maze Runner and my favorite food is sushi.

One of my favorite memories from this year was my birthday. Some thing Moroccans should know about America is that Americans are very loud.


Other things I would like to tell you are that I have two sisters; One is an older sister and I also have a twin sister. Also, my grandfather is from Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment