Saturday, November 14, 2015

Student Spotlight #7: Elkins Pointe Middle School (USA)

Mason


My name is Mason Bicnell. I am thirteen years old and I was born in Atlanta, GA, USA. I speak English and I'm learning Spanish.

Some things I would like to tell you about my family is that it contains 4 people; my mother, father, my brother, and me. Three words that describe me are intelligent, handsome, and athletic.

Some of my favorite hobbies are football, baseball, and basketball. My favorite music is pop. My favorite book is "Hatchet". My favorite foods are ribs and steak.

One of my favorite memories from this year is my birthday.

Something Moroccans should know about Americans is that we are very loud!! :)

Another thing I would like to tell you is that our Social Studies class is very interesting and fun with Mr. Leventhal as our teacher. Yeet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment