Friday, November 13, 2015

Student Spotlight #5: Lycee Ouzoud (Morocco)

Assma


My name is Assma. I am 16 years old.
I speak 5 languages: Arabic, French, English, Tamazight and a little Korean.

I live with my mother and my sisters. My father lives in another house because they divorced 6 years ago. 

Some words that my friends always use to describe me are shy, funny, and sometimes serious

My hobbies are reading and writing novels. I had written a whole novel in Arabic! I also like signing and dancing in my free time with my BFF Salma. I want to learn Korean because I love K Pop!

Americans should know that we (Moroccans) are not too different from them and we live a lot like them, but we do have special traditions (like wearing a headscarf). That's it! I want to have friends from America and to learn more about your culture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment