Saturday, November 7, 2015

Student Spotlight #2 - Elkins Pointe Middle School (USA)

Micah

My name is Micah Rodman. I am twelve years old and I was born in Atlanta, GA, USA. I speak English and a bit of Spanish.

Some things I would like to tell you about my family are that I have two sisters and a dog. Three words that describe me are intelligent, athletic, and nice.

Some of my favorite hobbies are lacrosse, basketball, and swimming. My favorite sports are lacrosse, and basketball. My favorite music is rock or pop. My favorite books are The Maze Runner series. My favorite food is spaghetti and meatballs.

One of my favorite memories from this year is having good teachers.. Something Moroccans should know about America is that we like McDonalds.


Another thing I would like to tell you is that our class is fun and we all like Mr. Leventhal.

No comments:

Post a Comment