Friday, November 20, 2015

Student Spotlight #8: Elkins Pointe Middle School (USA)

Abby

My name is Abby Carpenter. I am twelve years old and I was born in Roswell, Georgia, United States. I speak English and Japanese.

Something I would like to tell you about my family is that I have two sisters who are twins.

Some of my favorite hobbies are bookworm, musical, and enthusiastic. My favorite hobbies are playing violin, dancing, and reading. My favorite sports are dance and football. My favorite music is classical and pop-punk. My favorite books are Harry Potter, and fan-fiction. My favorite foods are sushi, candy, and hamburgers.

One of my favorite memories from this year was when I got into an orchestra.

Something Moroccans should know about America is that we may seem perfect, but we have political disagreements.

I am glad I was given the opportunity to communicate with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment