Saturday, November 14, 2015

Student Spotlight #6: Elkins Pointe Middle School (USA)

Makaila


My name is Makaila. I am twelve years old and I was born in California (USA). I speak English, Sign Language, and I am currently learning Spanish.

Something I would like to tell you about my family is that I have an identical twin sister named Mariah. Three words that describe me are: intelligent, creative, and fun.

Some of my favorite hobbies are playing volleyball and reading. My favorite book is "Wonder" by R.J. Palacio and my and my favorite foods are potatoes, sushi, and cheesecake.

One of my favorite memories from this year was volunteering at the Elementary school with my friend at their Halloween dance party.

Something Moroccans should know about America is that America is a place everyone should visit in their lifetime.

Other things I would like to tell you are that I am in 7th Grade, I am in Jr. Beta club at my school, and I play the clarinet in my school band.When I grow up, I want to go to Stanford University in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment