Friday, November 20, 2015

Student Spotlight #9: Elkins Pointe Middle School (USA)

Jacob

My name is Jacob Montes-Sabino and I am thirteen years old. I was born in Roswell, Georgia, United States and I speak English and Japanese.

Something I would like to tell you about my family is that we are very athletic. We like to exercise a lot and play sports.

Some of my favorite hobbies are playing sports and video games. My favorite sports are soccer and football. My favorite music is a song called "Hotline Bling" by Drake. My favorite books are Maze Runner. My favorite foods are baked ziti and fried rice.

One of my favorite memories from this year was early release day at school because we went on a field trip and I got to ride on the school bus with all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment