Saturday, November 7, 2015

Student Spotlight #4: Lycee Ouzoud (Morocco)

Kawtar


Hi friends, my name is Kawtar Oumachame. I am 16 years old. I speak Arabic, English, Berber (Amazigh), and also French, but I am not a very good French speaker. 

I have 4 sisters and 1 brother but I live only with my parents. Some words that describe me are funny, helpful and polite

My hobbies are reading short stories and watching English movies. My favorite English movie is Eat, Pray, Love. Basketball and tennis are my favorite sports and I love pop music. 

I like Moroccan food like tagine and couscous. 

I would like to share with you about my town, Azilal. It is a beautiful, small city in the center of Morocco. The region is famous because of it's amazing landscapes like the Ouzoud waterfall and Bin El Ouidane lake. Thousands of tourists visit the region every year. I hope you can come visit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment